The anti-scalant for your industrial water treatment processes
Carboxyline®CMI is an anionic functional biopolymer. We produce it by synthesizing a carboxymethyl group onto an inulin backbone to create an ingredient with mild sequestering, anti-scaling, and dispersing properties.
When used in industrial water treatment processes, Carboxyline®CMI consistently prevents scale formation (even in low doses) and reduces cleaning requirements, which makes it suitable for use in industrial water processes such as waste water treatment, cooling water and boiler water production.
- inhibits inorganic scale buildup
- aids dispersion of deposits
- sequesters hard water ions
- effective threshold scale inhibitor
- biofouling safe
- reduces cleaning requirements & downtime
- allows for surface water discharge (biodegradable - check local regulations)
- allows for surface water discharge (biodegradable – check local regulations)