The natural, stabilizing polymer
Betafib® is a biobased structuring agent that we produce using the cellulose from sugar beet pulp – a side stream from the sugar production process. It's this cellulose base that we blended with cellulose gum that helps you formulate stable, homogeneous, easy-to-apply haircare products. Principally shampoos including anti-dandruff formulations and those with pearlizing agents.
What's more, it's easy to mix during production and is compatible with a wide range of surfactants and other ingredients. Because it's highly effective even at low dosages, it also helps you reduce costs.
- stabilizes other ingredients & formulations
- improves formulation dosing
- works well with other ingredients
- exhibits pH & salt tolerance
- pours & doses well during use
- remains stable for an extended period
- easy to use during production
- natural based & biodegradable
Cosmetics can be certified as 'natural' if they contain a certain percentage of natural ingredients. Using our approved raw materials, look no further! Our biobased ingredients for natural haircare, skincare, and shower products are the solution you're looking for.