Anti-sag in combination with leveling
Betafib® is a natural, biobased structuring agent that we produce using the cellulose from sugar beet pulp – a side stream from the sugar production process that we blended with cellulose gum. It's this cellulose base that stabilizes your paints and coatings and makes applying them even easier, achieving a perfect finished result.
What's more, it's easy to mix during production and is compatible with a wide range of ingredients. Because it's highly effective even at low dosages, it also helps you reduce costs.
- boosts in-can stability
- compatible with other ingredients
- exhibits pH & electrolyte tolerance
- easy to use during manufacturing
- zero impact on mid- to high-shear rheology (only in zero/low shear)
- combines great sag resistence with excellent leveling