Boosts your active ingredients' performance
QUATIN® is an inulin-based cationic biopolymer that dissolves readily in water. It enhances the way the actives in your formulations deposit on crops and soils. It also has anti-microbiological properties that improve how the high-cost active ingredients in your fertilizers and crop protection products perform.
It's available as a liquid in various grades and is highly compatible with other ingredients, making it easy to use in your formulations, as well as for your end users.
What's more, we produce QUATIN® from the biopolymer inulin, which makes it nontoxic, biodegradable, and safe for the environment and human health.
- forms stable coacervates
- works well with other ingredients
- dissolves readily in water
- exhibits anti-microbiological properties
- active ingredient deposition
- stable liquid formulations
- easy to dose, mix & spray