Microplastic-free and much more besides
Betafib® MCF is a 100% natural, biobased structuring agent that we produce using the cellulose from sugar beet pulp – a side stream from the sugar production process. It's this cellulose base that helps you formulate stable, microplastic-free cleaning products that cling to surfaces more readily, while cleaning and rinsing even more easily and effectively.
What's more, it's easy to mix during production and is compatible with a wide range of surfactants and other ingredients. Because it's highly effective even at low dosages, it also helps you reduce costs.
- effective across a pH range of 2 to 10
- high electrolyte tolerance
- horizontal & vertical surface adhesion – 'cling'
- compatible with other ingredients
- highly effective thanks to 'cling'
- easy to rinse
- easy to use during manufacturing
- 100% natural & biodegradable
If you want to produce a natural detergent, check out our natural, ecofriendily produced biobased ingredients. You can use our ECOCERT approved raw materials in your natural dishwashing, laundry, and cleaning products.