Turn any liquid detergent into a fabric softener, too.
Betafib® is a natural, biobased structuring agent that we produce using the cellulose from sugar beet pulp – a side stream from the sugar production process that we blended with cellulose gum. This natural based structuring agent will turn any liquid detergent into a double-action fabric softener. Its cellulose base helps stabilize your perfume capsules to leave your wet and dried laundry smelling fresher than ever.
What's more, it's easy to mix during production and is compatible with a wide range of surfactants and other ingredients. Because it's highly effective even at low dosages, it also helps you reduce costs.
- stabilizes perfume capsules
- improves formulation dosing
- highly compatible with other ingredients
- exhibits pH, salt & electrolyte tolerance
- makes multifunctional detergents a reality
- pours & doses well at application
- easy to use during manufacturing
- natural based & biodegradable
If you want to produce a natural detergent, check out our natural, ecofriendily produced biobased ingredients. You can use our ECOCERT approved raw materials in your natural dishwashing, laundry, and cleaning products.