A natural based structurant
Betafib® s a biobased structuring agent that we produce using the cellulose from sugar beet pulp – a side stream from the sugar production process that we blended with cellulose gum. It's this cellulose base that helps you formulate stable, homogeneous, liquid detergents for hand or automatic dishwasher use.
What's more, it's easy to mix during production and is compatible with a wide range of surfactants and ingredients. Because it's highly effective even at low dosages, it also helps you reduce costs.
- stabilizes functional ingredients & complete formulations
- improves formulation dosing
- highly compatible with other ingredients
- exhibits pH, salt & electrolyte tolerance
- easy to dose at application
- easy to use during production
- natural based & biodegradable
If you want to produce a natural detergent, check out our natural, ecofriendily produced biobased ingredients. You can use our ECOCERT approved raw materials in your natural dishwashing, laundry, and cleaning products.